Sunday, March 31, 2013

Plan of Action

Happy Easter everyone!  You know, it only just occurred to me that I'll be starting this whole weight-loss dealio on April 1.  I guess I could always make tomorrow's post say "April Fools!!!" with an attached picture of me gorging on chocolate... but on second thought, no.

Anyway, onwards to business.  My starting weight is....


147.5 pounds.  Not awful, I guess, but nothing to write home about, and not where I want to be.  But it's okay, because this number's gonna change!  All I need to do is exercise, eat right, and use my... Booty Makeover Guide.  Ahem.

But seriously, the Brazil Butt Lift package does come with a useful pamphlet full of advice for using their program.  This includes four possible schedules for you to follow based on what your booty needs.  I spent an inordinate amount of time today staring at my butt in a mirror as I tried to figure out exactly what needs to change.  Is it too big?  Too flat?  Too pear shaped?  After maybe ten minutes of inner turmoil and struggle, I eventually decided to follow the Slim & Lift calendar, which is the "too big" solution.  My bum bum is definitely not too small, so it can't hurt, right?

The program gives you four weeks of specialized scheduling, and then recommends that you switch to the Combination calendar for the next four weeks for a "classic solution appropriate for all booty types."  I plan on completing at least the first four weeks, but I think I'll decide from there whether I want to continue with this program or switch to something else.  It might be cool to go for the whole eight weeks, because then I could have before/after photos for the entire program, so who knows?

Until then, I'm setting up a motivational reward system to keep myself on track.  Here's what I have so far:

 Target weight: 125 pounds
Awesome weight: 120 pounds (not sure if I'm capable of reaching this, but I'd like to!)

Weight-based goals:
130 lbs = awesome new pair of jeans from Buckle
120 lbs = awesomer new pair of jeans from Buckle

Time-based goals:
Two weeks exercising = pedicure
Four weeks exercising = massage
Every week I meet my exercise goal = Sunday afternoon playing the Sims :)

By having two types of goals, I get to reward myself both for losing weight and for sticking to the program.  Once I hit four weeks and finish with the first part of the BBL program, I'll get to decide where to go from there!

Well, I have my calendar, my food, my goals, and my rewards, so I guess I'm as ready as I can be.  I'll just leave you with my measurements and be off.  I really am looking forward to working off all the Easter candy and cookies I ate today ;)

Waist - 30"
Hips - 41.5"
Bust - 35.5"
Thigh - 24"
Arm - 11.75"


-Stephanie


No comments:

Post a Comment