Tuesday, April 2, 2013

BBL + 6DSS Day 2 - I Dream of Pizza

I literally had a dream last night that I ate pizza and breadsticks after dinner and totally wrecked my diet.  I don't consider myself to be a prophetic dreamer, but I guess I'll stay on my toes? ;)

Today was an odd day on the diet.  I was still kind of hungry after lunch today, but after a couple hours that disappeared and I just started to feel vaguely sick.  That feeling increased after tonight's workout, and I almost couldn't even finish dinner, which was really bizarre.  I'm feeling better now that I've eaten, though.  I actually wasn't expecting dinner to be so big.  The diet let me have two pieces of fish!

I guess healthy food goes further calorie-wise
I've been waddling around all day as a result of yesterday's workout and I wasn't sure how I was going to get through today's, but somehow I managed.  It was intense, though!  Every day calls for two workouts, which add up to about an hour.  Today I did the Cardio Axe, which is a dancing workout, and High and Tight, which involves resistance bands and ankle weights.  Not that I'm using the ankle weights yet, though!  It's hard enough as it is, so I think that's something I'll have to graduate to eventually.  Like the jumping in the Bum Bum video--all in good time :)

-Stephanie

No comments:

Post a Comment